Brood War is good at times

VampressSara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Here are some reasons y Brood War is ok sometimes.1.People can not hack ur password easy like on d2 2. u cant lose items 3. theres always different maps ppl make. 4. its easy to play against ppl and not worring about how high that persons lvl is on d2 5. cant figure out y so much people lag all the time i dont really know how to play bw so good i wish someone could help me out i really need it :D

Richochet

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ya, brood war has some nice things about it...Anyway, if you need help....I could help if you wanted.... I go by Richochet- on battle.net.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
If u want to learn BW:

1. Dont play money maps.
2. Watch replays.
3. If someone tries to tell u he knows everything about the game, he is a newb. It is impossible to become a perfect BW player.
4. Stats are nothing. Usually, a player with a record of 1000 wins and 3000 losses is better than a player with a score of 100 wins and 5 losses (because they either only play newbs or they abuse)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
The best way to learn. Is to learn from your mistakes. I have a habit of not building any defence. Except a few sunks & spores. I really need to get my act together in that department

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
yo Renzokuken, is that the name of the ship you fly around in in FF8. it sounds like it, and im going to take a guess, and say your avatar is the guy from FF8. do you like that game or something? i could never get past the third disk.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Nicotine! I love your avatar! hahaha. And oh yes. Money Maps are the devil!

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by pan_the_man
yo Renzokuken, is that the name of the ship you fly around in in FF8. it sounds like it, and im going to take a guess, and say your avatar is the guy from FF8. do you like that game or something? i could never get past the third disk.
Actually, you obtain the ship called 'Ragnarok' (not Renzokuken) late in the third disk, i assume you already have it. Anyway, my avatar is a pic of 'Zell' one of the characters in FF8. My name is 'Squall's' (main character) limit break (special move when bout 2 die), he slashes his sword about 10 times in about 3 seconds and then finishes of with a cool move.

I love FF8 my friend has it, my characters are levels:

Zell: 54
Squall: 54
Irvine: 34
The other characters i dont use...

i havent finished the game, but my friend has a walkthrough, if u need any help i'll be happy to help you, just tell me where your stuck.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well, i knew it started with an "R" so i figured that was the name. I knew, (or just figured) it was Zell, and i have to say, nice levels. also i like those 3 characters 2, kinda think the females suck. i had to be them some part of the game, and they were dead in one hit cause i don't use em ever. I forgot that was Squals finisher. and as for FF8 i don't have it anymore, but i was going to get it and FF7. i was going to get FFX but it was sold out. To make it clear, i want FF7 8 and 10. (9 was so horrible.)

Reaction score
Originally posted by AKA-47
If u want to learn BW:

1. Dont play money maps.
2. Watch replays.
3. If someone tries to tell u he knows everything about the game, he is a newb. It is impossible to become a perfect BW player.
4. Stats are nothing. Usually, a player with a record of 1000 wins and 3000 losses is better than a player with a score of 100 wins and 5 losses (because they either only play newbs or they abuse)
what do you mean by "learn BW"
how is that different from learning SC...

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
big ass bump..
any way AKA-47 is the best SC/BW person known to bad not here no more :(