Release Date

DeViouS Zerg

Member!
Reaction score
I went to EB the other day and asked them what was the release date for the game... they said November of this year...... November...... wtf... :usad

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude, i think most people just forgot about ghost, it was suppose to be released like year and a half ago.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
They stated that it is now suppose to be released early-mid 2006. You tell me?

I'm sure they'll release it just before I have to go, or just after I leave. In either situation I've long past gave a horsefeather about it. They took too long and are NOT in touch with their community. You'd think they would take this very seriously as it is one of their VERY important lines (SC) series. They post 2 pictures every 3 months and call this public relations. I hear more from my father in a week and he's dead...

Biske

Reaction score
PauseBreak said:
I hear more from my father in a week and he's dead...

...uh....waa....well, that's only slightly odd, I suppose...

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
I don't think they'll be able to finish it by the end of the year, :p. They should give up on providing any sort of release date or approximation until they've got the game enarly entirely done. Then they can see who actually remembers the game was being created.

Biske

Reaction score
Eh, they'll finish it, then scrap it and re-re-re-make it, because Blizzard's CEO is, has been, and will be for the next hundred years, Satan...and I hear tell he likes to pull annoying shit like this.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I think they should give the release date after the game is in stores, unless they pull it off the shelves for another revamp.

DeViouS Zerg

Member!
Reaction score
This gets real old, blizzard waits and waits and revamps and overhauls their games way to much. It took forever for D2, it took forever for WC3 (which is in my opinion, a sorry and boring game, no where near as good as SC, the storyline was just lame and dull) and now they're doing the same thing with SC:G but taking even longer. Yet the work "feverishly" on the WOW Expansion. If that sorry add-on comes out before Ghost, that just shows how bad blizzard sucks.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I've moved my interest to the real world.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i went from sc>sc ghsot>d2>wc3>FPS

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Wang's True list.

Mom>Boys>Trannys>Animals>Clowns>ME :)

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
SC Ghost is turning out to be another H2. Long ass wait and too much hype.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Trojan said:
SC Ghost is turning out to be another H2. Long ass wait and too much hype.
There used to be a lot of hype, now there isn't. With H2 there was always hype.
And what do you mean? Long ass time??? H2 was CHOPPED apart to make a release date. The characters bios are as thick as a piece of paper. I'm hoping Blizzard isn't going to half-ass, but taking this long they must be making sure EVERY corner is rounded.