SCH:Nova BOOK!?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
A SC: Ghost book? Wtf, seriously. And I thought only the game was going to maybe come out.

Check out information here

Chech out a book excerpt here

Order your book here

Real? Fake? I really do not know hwta to make of it. Either a fast one is being pulled, or this is the real shit. Check out the color of Nova's hair, blonde. So this had to be either written after Blizzard did ther revamp or something is decent with PS.

grego

Reaction score
Strange... jeez why doesnt this dam game just come out already! this is bull!

PauseBreak

Reaction score
I think we need to get a group of people together, head on down to Calif and STEAL a copy to play with. That's HARDCORE!

L

Laharl

Shouldn't they release the game first before they worry about fan fiction? Just a thought.

Lord of Nukes

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.scindex.com
They're coming out with a book with Kerrigan on the cover, but I had no idea about this book, it's worth looking into.

L

Laharl

Why not just focus more on the actual game and not on more ways to bleed money for people? If they want more money, just make it a MMORPG. All the pathetic and rich kiddys will pay them more money per month.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
L

Laharl

Sure, Mike. That's why the game has been how many years in the making?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
LOLOL YA TATS BECUZ THEY R RITING THE BOOK NOT TEH GAME!!!!1111!!@21!!

****ing idiot.

N

Night Dragon

Big-Fat-Homo said:
Sure, Mike. That's why the game has been how many years in the making?
I dont belive this if any of you Noobs had acutally done your homework you would know

1.The book is the prequel to the game so they dont have to change the games storyline to match the book or vice versa and the bulk of the book is set in the orginal starcraft timezone

2.the book was finished ages ago and it is to be released the same time as the game so its not like blizzard is waiting for the book

SouLeSS said:
LOLOL YA TATS BECUZ THEY R RITING THE BOOK NOT TEH GAME!!!!1111!!@21!!

****ing idiot.
yeah, you tell them off good

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
It's a book from a writer not even associated with Blizzard. It has nothing to do with the actual game at all.

CerebralChain

Reaction score
How long has it been since Infested Kerrigan swept her opponents and claimed victory in Starcraft: Broodwar?

Keith: My novel primarily takes place before that -- in fact, the bulk of NOVA is roughly concurrent with the action in STARCRAFT: LIBERTY'S CRUSADE. Kerrigan doesn't play any kind of role in NOVA, though she is mentioned. However, there's an upcoming STARCRAFT novel called QUEEN OF BLADES by Aaron Rosenberg that will deal with Kerrigan more thoroughly.

Are any of the known heroes or characters from Starcraft and Starcraft: Broodwar in the book?

Keith: Well, Nova, obviously, though she isn't a character yet, until the game's actually released. The reporter Dan Liberty from STARCRAFT: LIBERTY'S CRUSADE makes a cameo, and Arcturus Mengsk appears in the book as well.

How will your book impact the events in the Console game?

Keith: That's up to Blizzard. As I said above, some of the backstory for the character of Nova that I established in the book is part of the game's backstory.

Since the book is a prequel or intro to the game, Are there plans to bundle the Console game and the book -- to your knowledge?

Keith: I have no idea. That's up to Blizzard and Pocket Book.
Just read the damn interview.

L

Laharl

It's just that from taking so long to get it out they are losing many, many potential buyers. None of my friends even care anymore.