Whos better Batman or Superman???

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok well My girlfriend and I have been having this argument for about 4months now. I say Superman is better I mean cmon Batman is just some rish Hobo. I mean Seriously where does her buy his gadgets from. Toys R us!!! I say Superman all the way you need to be Super to be a "SuperHero" Not rich. So who do you thinks better?????

youwillbeowned

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Batman, he doesn't have any stone crap weakness, like Superman does to kryptonite.

As for his gadget, probably the skinny guy Alfred makes his eqipment.

Neptunez

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.3osoft.com
Aww common, Batman is the coolest, he lives in Gotham City... In a lair!!! Beat that.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
as this post is already going to show never fight with a girl ecspecialy your girl BECAUSE YOU ALL ALWAYS WRONG. Cmon batman is gay you know how many times he has changed. I mean there are like 30 different Batman cartoons. Superman stays. You just cant make him better. Well I dont even Like Superman Batman Is just Gay.
Cmon I need someone!!!! Look lol Superman has Louis Lane the best Batman has is Catwoman. I mean cmon whats he gonna do run a train with the Penguin???

desroches

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah? Yeah? Welll Spiderman can climb up walls, shoot out web from his wrist without some blood comnig out, he is super flexible, and can pull off sweet moves, He's got mary jane, he wears a sweet costume better than superman, and batman put together! Spiderman Rulez!!!

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Storm owns you all. She is powerful, sexy, and smart. The total package.

Between, Batman and superman... I have always liked batman.

desroches

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd have to go with Superman!!! CMON!! He Can fly!!! He wears Glasses!!! how cool is that ?!?!?! He has penetrative eyes!!! and can make alsers with them too!!! how much cooler can you get???? *Cough*Spiderman*Cough* But if i had to choose, it'd be superman!! he's cool, and smart, and his cape!!! WE FORGOT AOBU HIS CAPE!!!!! ITS SUPER TUFF!!!! IF U EVER WATCH THE CLASSIC TOONS IT CAN HANDLE LAVA!!!! THAT'S AWEOMSE!!!! But of course not as awesome as spiderman!!!!

DDRaddict

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
batman would own superman. he carries a piece of kyptonite in his little golden belt just incase superman goes bad. while superman was learning how to flirt batman was learning from the greatest minds in the world...both physically and mentally. superman is stupid...batman is not. enough said

2.Waste.Hate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Batman almost kills the entire JLA in a comic series... he wrote a huge file on how to kill all of them... and it got into the hands of the wrong dude and they all almost die!

¥ôÜ §úçK

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
batmans cooler but i think superman would win cuz batman never COMES prepared he just comes back prepared

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Batman. Unlinke batman, superman has a weakness to little green rocks.